Practice Areas > Alcohol and Drug Offenses
Speak with attorney Kevin Kennedy regarding the best options for resolution of the charges against you including, dismissal, deferral, and record expungement.
A conviction for an alcohol or drug offense appearing on your criminal record can have serious consequences on future educational, and employment opportunities.
These cases can often be resolved or dismissed to prevent a mark against your record.
Attorney Kevin M. Kennedy can assist with the following areas:
- Underage Drinking & Driving
- Underage Consumption or Possession of Alcohol
- Open Container of Alcohol in Vehicle
- Public Consumption of Alcohol
- Possession of Fake ID
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Dismissal of Charges
- Deferred Prosecution
- Record Expungement